Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stuck on you...

Ever had someone stick to your mind? The one person you cannot forget and always forgive? If I guess right, this person would also be the one that hurt you bad. Someone come to mind? :)

Science and scriptures (any non-science - so many these days) fascinate and answer questions, some of which are beyond the conjuring capacity of  our minds. But there are some things that  happen because they do and there is no psychological or scientific logic to it. Why a mother will kill for her child  without a moment's hesitation while some animals eat their young; how a girl leaves her house of many long years in love with a man she met a year or two ago and calls it her own, how a child automatically lips 'mamma' when he needs something and how we feel incapacitated by our feelings for some people no matter how horrid they really are. 

What about Love? Is it just a whole lot of hormones dong their job? A lover's mind is the ultimate paradox!

No matter what you do or say
I have always been this way
Not your unkempt life 
Nor your empty promises
Have ever had my mind in sway

We just cant seem to get over some people. Our lives go on as usual, husband kid job and the works. It does not imply that we spend hours thinking about them or device plans to stalk them or get them back.But when they call, email or text us, that adrenaline shot is inevitable. We hate them and love them at the same time and will still agree to go out and meet them. Whatever happened to logic, self-esteem and ego, I wish I knew.Some may argue a case of sour grapes but please, I have had better and I aint calling it sour either.

I guess we just let laying dogs be and throw them a bite from time to time! :)














2 comments:

still searching.... said...

Can I agree any more with you???

Jshree :) said...

:) Could I be gladder that you do!