Monday, February 2, 2009

Time to let go..

I regret not the things you never said,
Nor the times we spent laughing together,
I regret the uneasiness i feel now, and,
the empty words that clutter my mind!

I regret not falling in love with you,
Nor our conversations over coffee,
I wish you hadn't made me feel,
the connection that never existed...

I am mad now and sick and tired,
Tired of all the delusions i lived in,
I want to let go, to be unhindered,
In every thought and each feeling

I want to say goodbye now,
To move on, to be strong now,
Break free from this emotional mess,
I don't need your love anymore,
I detach from a surreal life now!

2 comments:

audi said...

brillaint jay...I can sooo relate to this one ;) keep it up...I totally loved it!

Varun said...

Readers hungry and starving for more since this blog post. If situation does not improve, we might have to call UN Food aid.