Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Oh sweet sister of mine...

Having a sister is like having a pet - you have no clue how much it magnifies the quality of your life till you have one. My sister - my twin soul, my personal psychiatrist cum counselor, my mom sometimes, my BFF and most definitely my soul mate - I miss her so much!

Your eyes they see my fears
Your hands break my fall
You hear not only my words
Your heart, it feels my soul!

Oh, I wanna be with you
No husband no children
All alone, just me and you
Life would be perfect then!

I wanna tell you i miss u
That i cant wait to kiss you
Hug you till my heart is full
I wanna tell you i love you!

I wanna have coffee with you
Cook your favorite food for you
I wanna light up a smoke for you
Oh i just wanna be with you..

I wanna lay down next to you
I miss chatting all night with you
Meaninglessly laughing with you
I SO miss holding your finger
I miss sleeping next to you!

My sister my friend my heartbeat
Life would be so boring without you
I miss not having you down the street
I hate living so far away from you!

You get me like nobody ever has
You care for me like i am a baby
You catch my lies, u r badass (;) yes you are)
You don't judge me, u let me be..

You hear the noise in my silence
Feel the hurt behind my strength
Only you can make full sense
Of all i do, in all its lengths..

I thank God for you, hope he showers his choicest blessings on you. I hope he moves you out of that stupid continent, right where i can be with you! Muah! :)

No comments: