Monday, January 12, 2009

Its amazing how sometimes others can control our thoughts and worse still our moods. Its often also true that it is these poeople that we love so dearly. I was wondering if the best solution would be to be emotionally detatched from people, but then thats what makes us human right!

What really worked for me was to control my reactions, not outside but inside me. When someone hurts me i simply myself deal with it and learn from it. Most readers will think its easier said than done right? Lets take for example someone you love and who is miserable at keeping in touch. He/she hardly ever writes to you. But when you do talk to them you get these love vibes tht momentarily take away from your mind your anger towards their calousness. This same thought can bring a smile on your face.

Whenever you feel hurt by someone you love, its ok to cry about it but focus your energy on calming your mind. Ask yourself if your smile is so cheap that anyone can take it away from you in an instant. Dont let anyone wipe tht smile from your face..its too precious to be undr sumone else's control!

No comments: